• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Against The Herd

Hi all the selection today is in the 14.45 at Market Rasen no. 1 Smugglers Gold
at this time of posting it is available on BF exchange at 5.2

Hi the selection for today is Homer in the 13.20 at Kempton which is trading on BF at 4 currently.
I am opposing a N Henderson trained horse today but I believe that the horse needs a few more tries over hurdles having just
recently switched from the flat in France but this is N Henderson a master trainer so lets see if I made the correct call.

Sorry everyone I have stopped for a few days because of the weather and in my opinion poor and unreliable racing, unfortunately some times you have to sit things out and wait for the right opportunities so when I see that I will put up my next lay selection so watch this space.

Hi I will dip my toes in today at Lingfield in the 16.15 with no 8 Armed who
is currently at 5.5 on the exchanges this is my choice today as a return from the enforced hiatus
but watch market movement as this is its stable debut, leave alone if backed in before the off but as for me
I am laying now and sticking with my choice .

Hi all the selection today is in the 16.50 at Southwell no. 4 Adams Park
at this time of posting it is available on BF exchange at 5.9, I I will try to get it matched at 5.

The selection for today runs in the 17.15 at Wolverhampton no. 2 Double Reflection
it is currently 5.3 on the BF Exchange I will try to get it matched at 4.5.

The selection for today runs in the 14.05 at Southwell no. 4 Puchita
it is currently 5.5 on the BF Exchange I am sorry that the selection is being given so late but
earlier it wasn't at a price within my required threshold but now it is so I am committing to laying
it.

The selection for today runs in the 14.00 at Plumpton no. 4 Iconic Muddle
it is currently 1.43 on the BF Exchange. Despite the Moore family combo of Jockey &Trainer I am opposing for the reasons of the horse not

handling the going on previous runs and also not proven at the distance and what's not to like about the price to lay.

Last edited:
Back