• Hi Guest, The software has been updated but I have not had a chance to tweak anything yet.
    It took longer than I had hoped, so I just turned it on and hope everything is OK
    If you spot anything that does not look rigfhyt then please let me know.
    Ark Royal
  • There seems to be a problem with some alerts not being emailed to members. I have told the hosts and they are investigating.
  • Hi Guest, If you are seeing that Lurker has appeared under your name then please take a look here to see why. AR

Against The Herd

Raawerd20*

Yearling
Any reasoning would make your post more interesting and the price that you are laying at
I get that Chesham but I am a person who gets to the point as I have found everyone has reasons for their choices but in the end
the key is if the selection wins (which this did as it was a lay) but I will put the price at the time of posting in the future, it is up to you if you wish to follow my progress.

Thanks for the comments.

Chesham

Sire
I get that Chesham but I am a person who gets to the point as I have found everyone has reasons for their choices but in the end
the key is if the selection wins (which this did as it was a lay) but I will put the price at the time of posting in the future, it is up to you if you wish to follow my progress.

Thanks for the comments.
My suggestion was to enable you to get more response to your posts as I am the only one to actually acknowledge your post. You may find that you get little interest if just posting a tip without reasoning.

See Daily Racing Insight and scroll down to see the response before and after the race was run. Plenty of interaction. Just trying to improve the response to your posts

Well done with landing your lay bet .

Last edited:

Raawerd20*

Yearling
My suggestion was to enable you to get more response to your posts as I am the only one to actually acknowledge your post. You may find that you get little interest if just posting a tip without reasoning.

Well done with landing your lay bet .
Thanks for the compliment and your suggestions are duly noted.

Raawerd20*

Yearling
Hi everyone our selection to lay today runs at Kempton and although the form of its last 3 placings suggest that it is improving it has not won at Kempton so far neither has it won in the class that it is running in today so it is our lay today Visionara in the 15.20 currently priced at 4 on the exchanges.

Raawerd20*

Yearling
Hello again everyone our selection today runs in the 18.45 at Newcastle and is pipped by the Verdict
of the RP to win this race which is a weaker race than the race that it ran in at Lingfield on Saturday
but I am going against that reasoning for the fact that in previous multiple runs on all weather the horse
has never won and there are multiple CD runners in this race hence we lay no.10 N and J who is priced
currently at 2.96 on the exchange at this time of posting.

Well done with lays @Raawerd20*

I was hoping Perregrin would be shorter in the 4.40.

Probably simply too small a sample to work off but the sire is 0/40 on tapeta and polytrack, with a low place return.

Trainer has to be respected and would have worked on their own all weather gallop.

I wanted a simply lay but price is too high, so may go with a small bet on Fair Warning, as the jockey is 2/6 at the track so no concerns on that front.

Best of luck tonight

Raawerd20*

Yearling
Hi folks we are going with Dancing Rave in the 13.10 at Lingfield today
it is currently available to lay on the exchanges at 4.7.

Raawerd20*

Yearling
Hi all the selection to lay today is Pilot Wings in the 16.15 at Wolverhampton,
it has not won on this type of ground or in this class after multiple attempts and there are multiple
previous CD winners opposing it and it is currently available at 3.4 on the exchanges at this time of posting .
I will be back on Sunday as I don't get involved on a Saturday in racing as it is too competitive so see you then .

I attempted to reply this afternoon on my phone but struggled to type up.

I love to take on a fav, but having looked at the race early this morning, I honestly thought Pilot Wings ticked an awful lot of boxes.

Hot trainer
Hot jockey
Trainer /jockey combo show a blind profit backed blindly.
Trainer has decent record in apprentice races.

The horse was 0/4 in C6 all weather handicaps but had come down a stone.

It was 1st time up for a new trainer, who also happens to have a decent record with horses on debut from another stable. Also shows a blind profit when fav.

The previous trainer has a dire all weather record with only 1 winner in over 2 years.

It's all weather form was stronger than anything else going back 18 months, when he was with it's first trainer.

The opposition was very weak in terms of recent form with the C&D winners dating back 9 months or more and PW had the beating of them in previous meeting carrying more weight than today.

The horse was a 0/15 maiden, but there really wasn't much running in opposition.

Raawerd20*

Yearling
I attempted to reply this afternoon on my phone but struggled to type up.

I love to take on a fav, but having looked at the race early this morning, I honestly thought Pilot Wings ticked an awful lot of boxes.

Hot trainer
Hot jockey
Trainer /jockey combo show a blind profit backed blindly.
Trainer has decent record in apprentice races.

The horse was 0/4 in C6 all weather handicaps but had come down a stone.

It was 1st time up for a new trainer, who also happens to have a decent record with horses on debut from another stable. Also shows a blind profit when fav.

The previous trainer has a dire all weather record with only 1 winner in over 2 years.

It's all weather form was stronger than anything else going back 18 months, when he was with it's first trainer.

The opposition was very weak in terms of recent form with the C&D winners dating back 9 months or more and PW had the beating of them in previous meeting carrying more weight than today.

The horse was a 0/15 maiden, but there really wasn't much running in opposition.
Yes you are right on all points but I backed the lay as I do all of the selections that I put up on here and so
chalk it up to a step in the road of our journey and we move on but thanks for your analysis it is well received and noted.

Raawerd20*

Yearling
Back again today to begin week 2 and try to get back on track with our selection which is
running at Fontwell in the 15.50 it is no 3 The Brothers , currently at 4.8 on the exchanges
it is unproven on the ground and at the distance and also the track so I am opposing it.

Raawerd20*

Yearling
Hi everyone I am opposing 1 today it runs in the 19.25 at Southwell it is no.1 Tathmeen it has decent form

on the all weather but hasn't managed to win here previously and there are 4 previous CD winners in the race

so I go against this fav who is currently priced at 4.9 on the BF exchange at this time of posting , I don't think the horse can

do today what it hasn't done previously we shall see if I am wrong or right.

Raawerd20*

Yearling
Hi all the selection today is in the 14.45 at Leicester no. 4 Baracalu
at this time of posting it is available on BF exchange at 3.2.

Raawerd20*

Yearling
Hi everyone I am back I took a few days break to clear up some issues so now I am back for week 3

results stand at 5 winning lays from 7 selections.

Today`s lay runs in the 20.30 at Wolverhampton no.11 Cliara currently trading at 4.2 on the BF exchange at 4.2

at this time of posting.