• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Adventure Before Dementia

no joy so start again
step 1

Mark Selby v Allister Carter
Over 5 Frames @ 1.62skybet
Total Frames

Mark Allen v Jack Lisowski
Over 5 Frames @ 1.62 skybet
Total Frames
10 points return 26.09
good luck and god bless and stay safe

step 2
just seen a golf bet
Rory McIlroy @ 2.25 skybet
To Lead After Any Completed Round - Dubai Desert Classic Outright also
To Lead or Co lead after the completion of any round. Bets are winners if selection end up in an event playoff.

just seen this stats
McIlroy's first professional victory came in the 2009 Dubai Desert Classic and he's been a permanent fixture since then. Dating back to that renewal he has played 40 rounds at Emirates Golf Club, and he's ended 37 of them inside the top 10. In six of these 10 tournaments he's been in front at halfway; in all bar one, he's been inside the top five with one round to go. As for the most important figure, he's won three, and it should have been five.this course is where he's at his most effective.so hopefully we have a chance of a win right up to the end and as frost will hit the racing
26.09 to return 58.70

step 2
just seen a golf bet
Rory McIlroy @ 2.25 skybet
To Lead After Any Completed Round - Dubai Desert Classic Outright also
To Lead or Co lead after the completion of any round. Bets are winners if selection end up in an event playoff.

just seen this stats
McIlroy's first professional victory came in the 2009 Dubai Desert Classic and he's been a permanent fixture since then. Dating back to that renewal he has played 40 rounds at Emirates Golf Club, and he's ended 37 of them inside the top 10. In six of these 10 tournaments he's been in front at halfway; in all bar one, he's been inside the top five with one round to go. As for the most important figure, he's won three, and it should have been five.this course is where he's at his most effective.so hopefully we have a chance of a win right up to the end and as frost will hit the racing
26.09 to return 58.70
after good start need a bl**dy miracle now looks lik back to step 1 tomorrow

step 3
Doves Of Peace or Swiss Rowe to win @ 1.50
Either To Win - 14.30 Kempton
58.70 to return 88.70skybet
good luck and god bless and keep safe

step 4

Take No Chances @ 2.00

Place Betting - 6 Places - 15.10 Newbury - Paying 6 Places
88.70 to return 177.40
good luck and god bless and keep safe

hello all
got week off for cheltenham
Mullins has multiple chances in the Arkle
Willie Mullins has won five of the last nine runnings and again holds a strong hand,
100 points to play with
10 points on
Selection
#YourOddsWH
Willie Mullins To Train The Winner @2.10 10 points to return 21.00
good luck god bless stay safe

hello all just looked on bet365
and if you think state man going to win champion hurdle with their super boost i just put 10 points at evens to win as far as i know
they have not restricted your stake could be wrong
good luck god bless stafe safe

hello all
got week off for cheltenham
Mullins has multiple chances in the Arkle
Willie Mullins has won five of the last nine runnings and again holds a strong hand,
100 points to play with
10 points on
Selection
#YourOddsWH
Willie Mullins To Train The Winner @2.10 10 points to return 21.00
good luck god bless stay safe Returns: £52.50
hello all
£21.00 Returns: £52.50 skybet
Wed
14:10
Fact To File (14.10C) & El Fabiolo (15.30C) Both To Win @ 2.50
Day 2 Feature Price Boost
its 2.25 now and getting shorter
good luck god bless stay safe
WH is now offers 2.50

Last edited:
last day so last chance
complete change 2x5 bets
Majborough (1.30) & Premier Magic (4.10) Both To Finish 1st, 2nd or 3rd
6.50 WH Ambassadors' Bets - Cheltenham Festival Day Four
Total Stake:
£5.00
Total Returns:
£32.50 WH

Ip Up (4.25 Fakenham) To Finish 1st or 2nd - Enhanced Odds
Bet information
Stake: £5.00
Returns: £27.50WH

last day so last chance
complete change 2x5 bets
Majborough (1.30) & Premier Magic (4.10) Both To Finish 1st, 2nd or 3rd
6.50 WH Ambassadors' Bets - Cheltenham Festival Day Four
Total Stake:
£5.00
Total Returns:
£32.50 WH

Ip Up (4.25 Fakenham) To Finish 1st or 2nd - Enhanced Odds
Bet information
Stake: £5.00
Returns: £27.50WH
well thats its 1 winner and 1 loser so 22.50 won been trying golf with this paper trading which looks good famous last words
so will retire until next year cheltenham and will give the golf ago
best of luck to all god bless and stay safe above all else win money

seen this while surfing the internet
a person needs only a even-money winner to make 100% profit the person who bets two selection needs a 3/1 winner to make 100% and with three a 5/1 winner to make 100% yes its nice to get 3 up or more

any way i been spending time looking for selective bookie markets where i can double my money little and often and little effort
so what i found the sporting life tips JAI OPETAIA's rematch with Briedis for IBF cruiserweight title on the card of Fury and Usyk
the named boxer has beaten the other boxer already Briedis hasn’t fought since their first bout and is now 39. Briedis is a tough warrior and won’t go down without a fight, but the Latvian is facing a young, hungry fighter with serious power and fast hands.Briedis has never been stopped before but his lack of activity and advancing years spell trouble
JAI OPETAIA's is fancied to win in round 1 to 6 at skybet at a big 9/2 but with me a safer bet in my eyes as anything can happen
is under 9 rounds with most bookie it's Evens but skybet is giving 11/8 for under 9 rounds as it give me a extra 3 rounds
so i will have 5 points win on it to return 11.88 points
good luck and keep safe

Back