• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

accounts closed/reopened

hector

so, approx 2 years ago bet365 closed my account with no explanation other than it was a buisness decision, problem is i liked bet365, personally never had any issuses/complaints etc, and i was not a happy bunny when they closed it.
So been in touch with them about getting account reopened, but alas no, i was told when an account is closed ,it remains closed, and they never reopen accounts, anybody else had this.

You have probably withdrawing too often or winning too often or both. Could be more reasons.
The moment you start putting too big stakes plus you winning plus you withdrawing your wins straight away- they don’t like it. I have been restricted from Williamhill and Betfair unfortunately 😕

so, approx 2 years ago bet365 closed my account with no explanation other than it was a buisness decision, problem is i liked bet365, personally never had any issuses/complaints etc, and i was not a happy bunny when they closed it.
So been in touch with them about getting account reopened, but alas no, i was told when an account is closed ,it remains closed, and they never reopen accounts, anybody else had this.
It's longer that since bet365 binned me after a being a customer for years but I had particularly good purple patch one nov/dec. Funny thing is after I got binned I had one of the worst losing runs ever and someone else got that money instead.

I was banned some years back as well. my account was a phone account my bets were restricted to pennies rather than pounds! (same thing) However, i opened up an account online and was accepeted that was over 5 years ago. ive never had a bet refused yet online. im a slight loser on balance, though my tote bets have covered those loses. which they dont count in thier books. If you havent tried opening an account online could be worth a try.
Good Luck

Back