• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

ABS

Sean

Sire
Stands for "Another Bloody System" :D

I've only been doing this a week , showing a slight profit so thought i would give it a go for a month and see how it does .

There will only usually be one bet a day , sometimes none an occasionally two or three .

Basically what i've done is look at the next days racing and pulled out the race with the most prize money (or races if equal amount) , flat , all weather and jumps but UK racing only , and then rated the race using my own ratings and gone with the top rated .. if theres joint top rated , or too close to call i've called it a no bet .. pretty simple really , too my way of thinking , more prize money there'll all be trying so hopefully the ratings can call it right (or thats the theory anyway lol)

Results to date ..
Monday 26th October - Dashing Roger 9/2 :handgestures-thumbup: 1st 7/2
Tuesday 27th October - Blackjack Kentucky 7/2 :(
Wednesday 28th October - Imperium Blue 4/1 :( 2nd
Thursday 29th October - Cloak Of Spirits 6/5 :(
Thursday 29th October - Sorrell 4/1 :handgestures-thumbup: 1st 3/1
Friday 30th October - No Bet
Saturday 31st October - 3.40 Ascot - Regal Encore 12/1

Saturdays is above and i will start posting regularly with it from Sunday 1st November .. bets will usually be posted around 5/6 o'clock the day before .. fingers crossed!

Stands for "Another Bloody System" :D

I've only been doing this a week , showing a slight profit so thought i would give it a go for a month and see how it does .

There will only usually be one bet a day , sometimes none an occasionally two or three .

Basically what i've done is look at the next days racing and pulled out the race with the most prize money (or races if equal amount) , flat , all weather and jumps but UK racing only , and then rated the race using my own ratings and gone with the top rated .. if theres joint top rated , or too close to call i've called it a no bet .. pretty simple really , too my way of thinking , more prize money there'll all be trying so hopefully the ratings can call it right (or thats the theory anyway lol)

Results to date ..
Monday 26th October - Dashing Roger 9/2 :handgestures-thumbup: 1st 7/2
Tuesday 27th October - Blackjack Kentucky 7/2 :(
Wednesday 28th October - Imperium Blue 4/1 :( 2nd
Thursday 29th October - Cloak Of Spirits 6/5 :(
Thursday 29th October - Sorrell 4/1 :handgestures-thumbup: 1st 3/1
Friday 30th October - No Bet
Saturday 31st October - 3.40 Ascot - Regal Encore 12/1 :handgestures-thumbup: 1st 14/1

Saturdays is above and i will start posting regularly with it from Sunday 1st November .. bets will usually be posted around 5/6 o'clock the day before .. fingers crossed!

And a nice start to the system on first post ! Stats were Bets 6 , won 3 .. EP +17.50 / SP +17.50

Last edited:
Saturday 7th November

3.15 Doncaster - Sam Cooke 13/2

EP +3.38 / SP +4.13

Last edited:
Back