• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

A return to winning ways

Back after a little holiday

510 chelms

Chance 1pt win 14s

Sent off 7/2 with dettori on board on debut so possibly that was more of a factor than chance of winning but should appreciate that initial run and doesn't look badly bred.
Quite like the Palmer horse as well but went for bigger price

Unplaced

635 Bev

Modest maiden race with principles not setting the world alight but Que amoro 15/8 3rd sets the standard with 1st and 2nd winning not so that's the bet

Wins comfortably in the end

645 haydock miss celestial ew 7s

Taking debut as not many Prescott horses win fto, bred to get better over further

915 c

Final race at chelms

Fav 4/6 fav after winning last two

I'll change seventii ew 25s who didn't run too badly lto

been a while since I've posted, just some fun bets at Cheltenham

cfc at 50p hoping to get fav beat

faugheen
supasundae
kilbricken storm
west approach
top notch

e/w lucky 15 last 4 races at chelt

330 supasundae 9s
410 kings odyssey 22s
450 Sancta simona 14s
530 kilfilum cross 10s

hopefully they run well

200 muss amazing alba each way 5/1

recent efforts havent been inspiring and 6th in a selling h/cap lto tells own story but that wasnt a bad race. surely 11lbs lower than when a 3L 3rd at catterick in sept should see it do better here

3rd so money back

210 thirsk

moonlighting ew 20s
2nd lto behind 83 rated runner albeit getting 12lbs , maybe one for handicaps after this but was much improved lto

220 worc

gentleman moore ew 18s

won over distance before handicaps , running over further of late weakening late on so hoping drop to 2m4 will help

also think shows over will run well

goes and wins but hey ho.

240 thirsk

magical max 6/4 fav looks the one to beat , has a decent pedigree too and think this will be the best in future of this field,short price but no point trying to get it beat.
azure world interested me on breeding so placed a small quid forecast on fav plus that.

410 thirsk

of those at top of betting id probably go with palmer horse but eva maria each way at 8s with attractive pedigree

sorry placed 3rd.

just for interest tonight only spent 6 quid
705 g calling time 6/1
740 g great white shark 22/1
810 g millswyn 6/1
840 g risk factor 6/5
715 w young John 5/1
750 w sunsprite 10/1

50p singles , 2p e/w lucky 63 and 24p e/w accum. not into breaking the bank lol

massive 7 quid profit, helped by winner at 22s lol

went for an 1p e/w super heinz , 40p singles and 40p ew accum

445 good lord riddiford 8s
515 good salayel 4s
350 bev arnold 9s
420 bev storm ahead 22s
455 bev barbarosa 12s
505 yarm han solo berger
520 galway turnpike trip 7/2

good luck, hope just to make profit 👍

545 chelms

rocket dancer shaped with more encouragement on 2nd start finishing 2nd and that should be enough to win this maiden at 5/2.
selecto can chase it home and i actually quite like lenny the lion so had a wee quid each way at 100/1

got that wrong lol

2pm thirsk wots the wifi code 3/1

wide open nursery really with none of them previous winners.
red jasper went up 8lbs for placing and on aw so discounted.
wots the wifi code on the drift but surely has best form when 3rd in a cl2 conditions race lto, 3L behind a 102 rated winner off levels 1.25L behind 87 rated 2nd getting 2lbs.
rated only 62 against moderate rivals.dont know what im missing lol

secret lightening best effort was over cd and looks big at 50s and Schumli at 66s too , o meara only entry in race and not usually that high in price. 5 win on main selection and quid each way on other two

Back