• Hi Guest, The forum will be moving hosts on 26 July and as such will be closed from Midday until the move has completed.
    As we will be with new hosts it may take a while before DNS get updated so it could take while before you can get back on the forum.
    I think it will take at least 4 hours but could easily be 48!
    Ark Royal
  • There seems to be a problem with some alerts not being emailed to members. I have told the hosts and they are investigating.
  • Sorry for the ongoing issues that you may have been experiencing whilst using the forum lately

It really is frustrating when the forum slows down or Server Error 500 pops up.

Apparently the hosts acknowledge there is a problem.
    Thank you for using our services and sorry for the experienced delay!
    Unfortunately, these errors are due to a higher server load. Our senior department knows about the issue and they are working towards a permanent resolution of the issue, however, I'd advise you to consider using our new cPanel cloud solutions: https://www.tsohost.com/web-hosting

I will have to investigate what the differences are with what We have know compared to the alternative service they want us to migrate to.
    Keep safe.
    AR

A return to winning ways

Kevinc

Mare
fs..lol

220 worc Seven de Baune 7/2

interesting beginners chase but selection bred for fences on pedigree. highest rated over hurdles of the field and should be classy enough first time to win this.

Kevinc

Mare
2nd , i did like mighty ben but for 2nd time this week i was put off by rp comments lol didnt put it up but fancied oxted on sat.

240 brighton

using blues brothers class totals sheet and has been really useful over last week or two.
two i like are Barrsbrook a lto winner at 5s and Dawn Treader who was 2nd lto on aw.
diviner looks overpriced at 25s dropping in grade but just leave it out

Kevinc

Mare
e/w lucky 63 , singles and each way accum

325 L Staffa 20/1
400 L Continuum 8/1
505 L Stormbomber 2/1
410 B Osmosis 9/2
420 W Westerberry 22/1
450 C Rathagan 12/1

Kevinc

Mare
830 chelmsford Grand inquisitor each way 25s

drops in trip from 12f to 10f. won last time raced over this far off 2lb higher mark over CD. won in a claimer after that and claimed by dore , closest Its came to winning since that was a 2nd in handicap off 86 so good chance off 80 today.

Kevinc

Mare
looks a hard nights racing

540 kempt

clipsham tiger each way at 14s

good second lto at bev and was 3rd 3 starts back at bath , both on gd firm. has its third all weather start tonight and although hasnt set world alight so far it has improved over a mile of late so forgive 6f run at chelms and forgive any horse at Newcastle thats underperformed there. jock takes off handy 7 and should be competitive.

Kevinc

Mare
aww im not a genius or anything lol if you imagine like in a claimer two horses are rated 60 but one carries 9st and other 9st5 then you'd think that the 9st one should have 5lbs in hand of its rival but doesnt always work that way lol

Kevinc

Mare
445 newmarket

English king each way 22s

yard had winner of this last year and are 4/25 with 2yos here. pretty sure i saw they were 2/12 in 2yo non handicaps.
has a nice pedigree being out Camelot and related to a couple of fto winners.dam wasnt any great shake for cumani rated in 70s.
looks overpriced imo

Kevinc

Mare
830 chelms tops no each way 16s

give a chance to this as 6th in a maiden that worked out well at kempton two starts back.

Kevinc

Mare
little each way lucky 15 for interest at kempton

600 back from Dubai 8/1 withdrawn on intended start which is a bit of a worry but well bred and yard do well with 2yos here.
630 nashy 7/1 nicely bred expensive purchase costing 400k , stoute does well with 2yos here.
Itsallaboutluck imo looks interesting on pedigree and Hughes had a fto winner bolt up other day so had a single at 16s.
700 reloaded 14/1 unlucky in running lto over 7f but looked full of running , 8f raises question marks but worth a go at price

730 count otto 8/1

3/7 on all weather incl a CD win and place on two visits here.2lbs above last win but was competitive off higher marks incl win in 4 runner ling win off 90 and placed form around the mark.

quid singles , 15p each way lucky and 75p each way accum 👍 might get lucky lol

Kevinc

Mare
looks a hard nights racing

540 kempt

clipsham tiger each way at 14s

good second lto at bev and was 3rd 3 starts back at bath , both on gd firm. has its third all weather start tonight and although hasnt set world alight so far it has improved over a mile of late so forgive 6f run at chelms and forgive any horse at Newcastle thats underperformed there. jock takes off handy 7 and should be competitive.
how annoying that it wins nto last night at 16s lol

Kevinc

Mare
630 chelms

first in line 9/4

2nd lto behind a nto winner looks the best form on offer running in same class as lto

Kevinc

Mare
wins 👍

700 chelms Senorita grande 5/1 , Regulator 16s

Senorita held fav on last run when staying on and is a CD winner
regulator was a decent 5th at ling back in april and 10lb lower today

Kevinc

Mare
1230 plumpton sparkling dawn each way 22s

2md highest Rpr in the field. hasnt run great over hurdles but bumper form puts it in with a chance

Kevinc

Mare
hope for glory tonight

ew goliath, ew accum and singles at wolves , just to sp in shop 👍

405 little india
440 hidden depths
510 real estate
540 feelinglikeasomeone
610 manap
640 depardiue
710 the met
740 lappet

hoping for at least one place lol sorry its so late

Kevinc

Mare
345 ayr

final race of the day at ayr and fancy Offtheshoulder ew at 7/2 with small loss on each way part if places.
cant see it being out frame tbh , won a ptp and bought for 110k , related to a bumper winner , has flat pedigree from dam so should be speedy enough for this 2miles