• Hi Guest, The forum will be moving hosts on 26 July and as such will be closed from Midday until the move has completed.
    As we will be with new hosts it may take a while before DNS get updated so it could take while before you can get back on the forum.
    I think it will take at least 4 hours but could easily be 48!
    Ark Royal
  • There seems to be a problem with some alerts not being emailed to members. I have told the hosts and they are investigating.
  • Sorry for the ongoing issues that you may have been experiencing whilst using the forum lately

It really is frustrating when the forum slows down or Server Error 500 pops up.

Apparently the hosts acknowledge there is a problem.
    Thank you for using our services and sorry for the experienced delay!
    Unfortunately, these errors are due to a higher server load. Our senior department knows about the issue and they are working towards a permanent resolution of the issue, however, I'd advise you to consider using our new cPanel cloud solutions: https://www.tsohost.com/web-hosting

I will have to investigate what the differences are with what We have know compared to the alternative service they want us to migrate to.
    Keep safe.
    AR

A return to winning ways

Kevinc

Mare
420 Ludlow delirious love each way 33s , laughing lois 8s

delirious wasn't unfancied on debut at 10/1 when fading into 10th having raced keenly.
laughing got hang of things late on when making headway and should improve on that.

also did a combo fc with rebound

Kevinc

Mare
one I didn't have a single on wins lol

555 chelms

run with pride ew 20s
out of the ashes ew 33s

cfc and ctc with spin top

Kevinc

Mare
830 chelms

could be a decent maiden with 81 rated the mum's in here

I quite like ed Vaughan on the all weather and there was a night I meant to back a debutant from him and ridden by tonight's jock but glossed over it. so tonight I'm having an each way on Catskill flyer at 22s

cfc with kaaba stone and zadorra

Kevinc

Mare
220 ling lady nahema ew 20s

dropped in trip and came a fair way down the weights and has services of havlin.

sir Jamie ew 16s

ran well over cd previously and on a good mark based on previous places and wins at higher marks

cfc and ctc with sonnet and baby gal

Kevinc

Mare
2nd , clear of rest but no match for fav

255 ling world of good ew 9s

won at dundalk over a mile off 11lbs higher so on a decent mark and didn't fare too badly lto when 5th

Kevinc

Mare
Hurricane 3rd

730 chelms

Quite like the botti one at 5s having come 8th on debut staying on , capla jaipur

Plentyinthetanksir is trained by simcock who sometimes springs a surprise with unraced types not found in the market , ew 25s

Cfc with evince who will be better back down to 7f

Kevinc

Mare
450 wolves

Princess way ew 20s - 4th in blanket finish lto off same mark under same pilot today.
Placed off higher marks in past and 3lbs below last winning mark.

Kevinc

Mare
Troop wins , plansina 4th in the end.

510 ling popsicle 7/2

2nd lto and 2nd on debut on g/s ground so at least should handle conditions.

Cfc and ctc with allante and little miss Lilly