• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

A return to winning ways

640 chelms noble behest 7/1

2 miles on breeding should suit being a brother to a 1m4f winner who placed over 2m on flat and dam winner up to 16f

755 nott

Open contest with not many of these in any particular form.

Long shot but I'll chance

Ciaras cookie ew 100/1

Last win came at Southwell off 46 and runs off 1lb lower today and also has a healthy s/r of 2/14 on turf , 1/5 on soft

640 Kempton

Amandine ew 7s

3rd lto on 2nd start, first 3 clear of 4th place and although gets it's mark I think 7f can unlock some improvement and has a nice draw

Single wins

710 bath

Only two places so no point going each way so I'll try a win on Highland mary who might have found ground too soft lto

12s

825 k waterville dancer 4s

Both market rivals yet to race over this far and both look to be held up to get trip.
Waterville has raced prominently in the past so could get an easy lead and still looks competitively weighted.

Rfc with nadaitak

140 Sandown ivy leaguer ew 20/1

Better off at weights on previous running with aquadraba now 3lbs lower today. That represented it's best run having been highly tried in early days. Trainer jock combine well with 3yos on turf

Back