• Hi Guest, The software has been updated but I have not had a chance to tweak anything yet.
    It took longer than I had hoped, so I just turned it on and hope everything is OK
    If you spot anything that does not look rigfhyt then please let me know.
    Ark Royal
  • There seems to be a problem with some alerts not being emailed to members. I have told the hosts and they are investigating.
  • Hi Guest, If you are seeing that Lurker has appeared under your name then please take a look here to see why. AR

A return to winning ways

Kevinc

Mare
Needs the worst race in world....lol

Gone for these other ones and did them in a lucky 31 ew

7.35 kotonic 11/4 finished in front of the fav on its last start , should be bang there now h/capping

8.35 Mandatario ew 6/1

Thought it ran well over a trip too short lto over 10f , 2f extra should be of benefit

9.05 Wishing Well ew 16s

Ran well both all weather starts , ran well at cork recently , trip should be fine from a good draw

7.50 Sewn Up 5s Dalgleish good record in the race , turf runs of late been better than all weather but chance taken

8.20 Tathqeef not had a single as only 1/2 but obviously fancied by connections and hannagan comes from the day meet to ride this

Good luck

Kevinc

Mare
just watched replay of 7.20 , when i see how far back Pickle was , its no wonder its unpl , headway on its latest races but no horse really makes up 6-7lengths in 2 furlongs lol

Kevinc

Mare
aww ffs wishing well denied 3rd on the line lol

lucky last see if i can get some luck.

9.20 Sea of Red e/w 6/1

Go e/w as tends to be held up , or slow away , or just plain dire.
Ran ok in its all weather starts so far , lto slowly away made late headway over CD , ran well at lingfield and weakened and beaten just under 7L to Covert Love of all horses.
On a fair mark.

Also having a point win on

Thermal Collumn 16/1 joined appleby who does well with new recruits , ran ok on all weather but lost its way of late.

Asta la..

Kevinc

Mare
Cheltenham tomorrow , looks a decent but tricky card

2.45 Hargam 2/1 has easily the best past form on offer , 3rd at the festival

4.30 Long House Hall 5/2

Rather be with the Skelton horse who has won some decent races as a hurdler and won with ease on chase debut
Parlour games rated higher over timber but yet to run over fences
My only concern is that LHH has to give weight away but I have faith

Kevinc

Mare
Not so good today but can't win em all. more annoyed at dettori , had a free bet on foundation and if the winning line was the last train home , he'd be in travel lodge. Anyhoo

8.40 Peeps win 13/2 had hinted that a trip of this magnitude would suit and has been given a slight help from handicapper.

9.10 Rocket Bob 10/1 been consistent of late on turf off mark of mid 60s, lower all weather rating here and could take advantage

E/w double also

Kevinc

Mare
4.35 Aintree Midnight Velvet 1pt 11/4

2nd to Hollies Pearl lto sets a decent standard as that won a listed bumper nto and won over hurdles , only a lb behind fav on RPR so shouldnt be as much a difference in price.

Kevinc

Mare
3rd no match for winner or 66/1 2nd lol

so much racing tomorrow for a monday . keep going to look but cant get away from listening to random sh#t on youtube , from motown to zz top to a bit of karma police lol

1.40 Imada 10/11

Im tempted just to have a single on this , i know its short just below evens but its opening bumper run is the best form on offer here and should take it for a trainer who saddles two but this the most realistic.

Have another gander tomorrow when im fresher.

Kevinc

Mare
do a race by race just keep me interested , have to say they talk about the quality of the all weather but they have far better races than redcar ever do.

Anyhoo its off to the seaside town

Id rather have Picture Painter than Werenotfamousanymore , both dire but WNFA looks vulnerable back up in distance and Goldie isnt renowned for 2yos i think

two at a price im backing win only are

Jay Em Gee 11/1 fetched 31 G's so not a bargain , obscure breeding really with dam being unraced and more international racing but Smart won this previously.
Overhaugh Street 20/1 if going by 7f debut then this has a better than 20/1 chance , especially when you consider the price of faheys and thats going to be unplaced.
Overhaugh stepped up to a mile lto but its breedings all about speed , dalgleish nil pau here with 2yos but they have to win sometime.

after my comments im expecting , 1st Ryans , 2nd Goldies , 3rd Fahey :) lol

Kevinc

Mare
overhaugh placed

12.50 Nanny Makfi e/w 10/1

Hasnt fired but is of good breeding being out of Mafki and dam placed listed level
Rated 49 and with probert on board and should be fine on soft

Kevinc

Mare
1pm redcar

Poor maiden really , go e/w on two

Wright Paterson 12/1
Never in doubt 40/1

Curious as to the second one , performed well on debut.

Kevinc

Mare
1.10 Ayr

Fav looks opposable on balance , think it would be better over fences

Ill chance the two ptp winners of

Taking Risks 4/1
Kilronan Castle 16s e/w

Kevinc

Mare
Couple that took my eye

4.20 catt Paco's Sunshine ew 10s

Interesting as when 3rd ( noted it didn't handle the bend ) well according to the representative anyway , claims back in class

Kevinc

Mare
4.25 double scores 7/2

Not that impressed with fav, has the one paced profile of Harringtons 2nd yesterday , elliots one had won a ptp and wasn't too bad under rules when unpl.

Book of love ew 25s

Trainer at least had a bumper placed here ( I think ) , speculative as doesn't have a bumper background but interesting

Kevinc

Mare
ha that went well

4.40 Diletta Thomas 7/2

Bit unlucky lto denied a clear run and goes well here

play the blues 16/1

Hasnt been running that badly to warrant this price

Kevinc

Mare
Had a small ew single on Megara in 6.40 and sfc with fav

Likely to leave debut 8th behind and can chase fav

Kevinc

Mare
small profit made on lucky 15 line but not by much

anyhoo

at work at crappy o ' clock tomorrow , just till half 2 so ive put on this super heinz to see how theyve done once i finish.

Act Of Supremacy - 1:40 Fakenham - Win or Each Way 17.00 Open

Old Fashion - 2:10 Fakenham - Win or Each Way 7.50 Open

Daqeeq - 12:50 Nottingham - Win or Each Way 1.40 Open

Palmerston - 1:20 Nottingham - Win or Each Way 2.40 Open

Velvet Revolution - 1:30 Chelmsford - Win or Each Way 1.73 Open

Go Nani Go - 2:00 Chelmsford - Win or Each Way 1.83 Open

Gilzean - 1:10 Fakenham - Win or Each Way 13.00 Open

Good luck , plus just little win singles as well