• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

50 Day Challenge

Emptymind

Filly
When a striker was out of form Bobby Robson had a simple but effective way to get them finding the onion bag again. In training the striker in question was allowed 2 touches only of the footy. This cut out over thinking. Well this is a similar gig. You wont find anything clever here. Just a pick a day for 50 days. My aim is to come out at least level. Not as easy as it sounds. Hopefully this will get me into the knack of finding winners.
All bets win only, 1pt only, sp only.

Day 1 4.10pm Wolves Glorious Charmer

Small suggestion Emptymind Emptymind why not put your selections in the tipping competition, that would add a little fun to the experience, I’m going to try something similar with my HRB system selections but won’t be starting a thread just putting them in the tipping comp when I remember but good luck on your venture Emptymind Emptymind 👍🏿👏🏿

Small suggestion Emptymind Emptymind why not put your selections in the tipping competition, that would add a little fun to the experience, I’m going to try something similar with my HRB system selections but won’t be starting a thread just putting them in the tipping comp when I remember but good luck on your venture Emptymind Emptymind 👍🏿👏🏿
Hi Larry, Actually i put my system bets in the Comp.Sometimes i have 2 or 3 picks in a day so this is slightly different. No systems just looking at the races and finding what i consider is a solid pick.

Southwell 4.30pm Glory of Paris. Non runner new pick laters

Hollie got me off the mark yesterday with a modest 10/11 winner so current total =- 2.09

Last edited:
Back