• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

4.10 Don 16/6

tatty

Gelding
Anyone else noticed the plunge on Seven Lucky Seven in this race?

From 33s into 10s with bet365 still 16s with laddys

unraced 2yo but sire was multiple 6f winner inc as 2yo & later won Prix L'Abbeye group 1

granted most value probably snaffled already but thought I'd highlight something I'd spotted

The race is full of middle distance bred horses and Seven Lucky Seven surely can't win with DI of 1.67 and and CoD of 0.5. Has to be a 10f horse in the making.

Mind you the jolly can be taken on with a DI of 1.32 and CD of 0.36

Darling Boyz with a DI of 3.0 and a CD of 0.75 would be my idea of the winner. Biscuiteer with a DI of 2.56 and CD 0.63 should run well at a price.

Good luck if you are playing. :)

This highlights the lemming mentality of following other people following other people's money, and following the bookie who cuts the odds first. I'm with Tat on his love of Bet365 and especially their "early prices" section.. If it has the ability to win it as 4/7 fav (lol), it had the ability last night when it was a 33/1 shot.

Back