• Hi Guest, The forum will be moving hosts on 26 July and as such will be closed from Midday until the move has completed.
    As we will be with new hosts it may take a while before DNS get updated so it could take while before you can get back on the forum.
    I think it will take at least 4 hours but could easily be 48!
    Ark Royal
  • There seems to be a problem with some alerts not being emailed to members. I have told the hosts and they are investigating.
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Sorry for the ongoing issues that you may have been experiencing whilst using the forum lately

It really is frustrating when the forum slows down or Server Error 500 pops up.

Apparently the hosts acknowledge there is a problem.
    Thank you for using our services and sorry for the experienced delay!
    Unfortunately, these errors are due to a higher server load. Our senior department knows about the issue and they are working towards a permanent resolution of the issue, however, I'd advise you to consider using our new cPanel cloud solutions: https://www.tsohost.com/web-hosting

I will have to investigate what the differences are with what We have know compared to the alternative service they want us to migrate to.
    Keep safe.
    AR

3 Year Olds

Kempton 5.45 Vina Bay . Currently 100/30

This is a strong 0-80, but I'm struggling to see why Mutahanisais so short. She is clearly improving, but the proximity of River Wharfe does concern me, plus I'm not certain the step up at this track will suit. She will be backed, so makes VB a possible drifter, with other dangers in the race.

I've mentioned this horse a few times on here with regard to horses that finished behind him lto. The horse was entered in a 0-70 at the weekend, which appeared much easier than this contest, but it was over an extra 4f,

Even though he holds an old Derby entry, I can't think of many horses with such a differential in distance for an unexposd horse.

The horse was clearly the best horse in the race and certainly needs further, but this track should at least see him getting into a rhythm far earlier.

Whilst he was raised 7lb, the 2nd was raised 6lb and won off that mark nto and is now rated 8lb higher than Vina Bay.

Vina Bay's half sister was useless and sold out of the Stoute stable last backend for 5k, but my expectations here are farly limited and a run to 77 seems feasible, even with concerns about the trip.

tacker

Mare
Hi doomster doomster , I think we've managed to miss each other with this VINA BAY but the points you make IT'S A LOVE THING being rated 8lb higher demonstrates the advantage we have over the handicapper having to react in the moment so to speak. VINA BAY is clearly a better horse and i would be surprised if he wasn't running off a 80+ mark in the near future, it's likely this horse will be at his best over 10f but today's mile should be ok providing there's a proper pace to run at (I can't see much if any pace here).
I suspect that the reason MUTAHAMISA is fav is because of Varian and form figures of 121 but a mark of 81 looks plenty enough to me for what she's done even though the 3lb claim will help, agree that River Wharfe does little for the form but then again Desert Boots a little more.
ILLUSTRATOR battled his way to a newc 7f win off a mark of 73, up 5lbs can benefit from the extra furlong today and while his previous form his questionable via a link between BABA REZA & FAYATHAAN I wouldn't dismiss simply because these are young improving horses and i suppose BABAJAN having already won a couple of cl4 handicaps will also come in for support.

Conclusion... VINA BAY for me but just worry about the race turning into a sprint.

Chesham

Sire
Kempton 5.45 Vina Bay . Currently 100/30

This is a strong 0-80, but I'm struggling to see why Mutahanisais so short. She is clearly improving, but the proximity of River Wharfe does concern me, plus I'm not certain the step up at this track will suit. She will be backed, so makes VB a possible drifter, with other dangers in the race.

I've mentioned this horse a few times on here with regard to horses that finished behind him lto. The horse was entered in a 0-70 at the weekend, which appeared much easier than this contest, but it was over an extra 4f,

Even though he holds an old Derby entry, I can't think of many horses with such a differential in distance for an unexposd horse.

The horse was clearly the best horse in the race and certainly needs further, but this track should at least see him getting into a rhythm far earlier.

Whilst he was raised 7lb, the 2nd was raised 6lb and won off that mark nto and is now rated 8lb higher than Vina Bay.

Vina Bay's half sister was useless and sold out of the Stoute stable last backend for 5k, but my expectations here are farly limited and a run to 77 seems feasible, even with concerns about the trip.

Hope that you land another winner doomster doomster

90 on the Chesham performance fig

Stats based Guesses
Well done doomster doomster and well desrved