• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a 20% discount on Inform Racing.
    Simply enter the coupon code ukbettingform when subscribing here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Inform Racing so help is always available if needed.
    Best Wishes
    AR
  • Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

2YO Rating

The performance up to the end of September - £1 SP level stake. best rating in last 6 runs from 29th April. French ratings not included. Nothing special! Still a small profit backing all top 3 in handicaps, but dwindling recently. Now about -13% on top rated all races.

1633081419464.png

Weekend Action attached. Lots of fun with mega runner Auction Race - including highly rated Fearby, the 2 Group 1's at Longchamp on Sunday also attached with limited French form. Ebro River tries to enhance his reputation.

Attachments

• SAT & SUN.xlsx
    28.3 KB · Views: 7
Today's cards. A decent maiden at Navan leads the way. Also a mega runner one and a decent Nursery at Nottingham.

Attachments

• WED.xlsx
    18.9 KB · Views: 1
Another weekend of Group action ahead - Friday attached. Surely they could spread these races out a little more?
Inspiral attempts to maintain unbeaten record. Mise En Scene a big danger.

Attachments

• FRI.xlsx
    23 KB · Views: 3
Weekend racing attached. The Dewhirst With Native Truth attempting to maintain Top Juvenile status. I have others rated higher but his second best is the top of that category. Some excellent racing all over.

Attachments

• WKND.xlsx
    32.4 KB · Views: 0
Hi am I reading you right yesterday

View attachment 106857
Hello Mark
Yes that is correct. It wasn't a great day yesterday - these are the performance of the ratings, using the last 3,4,5 and 6 runs to calculate ratings. So up to Thursday night there have been 1021 races with ratings since 29th April, English and Ireland with at least 1 previous runner in the race.There are very few joint ratings as I have the decimals and the formula gives clear ratings. The ratings on the above sheet you quote are just the top rating in the last 6 runs. As you can see below 3 runs only has a slightly higher success rate of a winner in the Tio 3 rated. THe halves are down to dead heats I believe. The figures for New are the horses that have never run before now around 8% of them are winners at some big prices amongst them. The LS1-3 are the return of £1 at Bookmaker SP's less Rule 4s when I spot them and the NR1-3 are the number of races there wasn't a 2nd or 3rd top rated.

I am hoping to set up anew improved method of rating soon but not much time as messing with Hong Kong, I have used a slightly different method for that now which I will try for the 2yo's.

Hopefully this helps. I can send all the past races and ratings if you wish.

1634336119847.png

Weekend races attached, mostly in Ireland it seems as Champions Day avoids the 2 year olds,

Attachments

• sat & sun.xlsx
    23.5 KB · Views: 0
Back