• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

2021 Shocking football moments

Could all this happen this year??

Sporting to end Porto-Benfica title winning run
Rangers to end Celtic's title winning run of many years
Milan to end Juventus title winning run of many years
Athletico to end Barca/Real domination in La Liga

I'd like to see the Rangers one come about (y) Looking likely at the moment..

Incidentally Sameernasri Sameernasri Get yourself an avatar.......something related to your home country.

How about a Black Mamba? You could be deadly when it comes to football !!

africa-big-five-snakes.jpg

Nice avatar. (y)

Just need a couple more teams to strengthen in the Scottish Premiership. Been a bit too 'boring' for too many years.

Of the others......
Portugal - Sporting also look good.
Italy - Don't think Milan will. Inter Milano for me. Playing later. 7.45
Spain - My money would be on Barcelona.

Nice avatar. (y)

Just need a couple more teams to strengthen in the Scottish Premiership. Been a bit too 'boring' for too many years.

Of the others......
Portugal - Sporting also look good.
Italy - Don't think Milan will. Inter Milano for me. Playing later. 7.45
Spain - My money would be on Barcelona.
Atleast Rangers are finally back and yes some teams need to strengthen, this might be possible maybe if owners change.
In Italy, I really want AC Milan to win because of Zlatan as he is one of my best player, He doesn't age🤣need to learn some tips from him
About Spain, I do not think any team could now catch Athletico. Barcelona made a great mistake of letting Suarez go and the greater mistake was to let him go to their competitors Barca

Back