• Hi Guest, The software has been updated but I have not had a chance to tweak anything yet.
    It took longer than I had hoped, so I just turned it on and hope everything is OK
    If you spot anything that does not look rigfhyt then please let me know.
    Ark Royal
  • There seems to be a problem with some alerts not being emailed to members. I have told the hosts and they are investigating.
  • Hi Guest, If you are seeing that Lurker has appeared under your name then please take a look here to see why. AR

20 Race staking Attack. What's the catch?

sniper7

Yearling
Guys I 've just watched the video below and i wonder what's the catch because it seems too easy. Can someone explain me please ?

dave58

Administrator
Going by the title I imagine it's just a glorified loss recovery plan/calculator, in which case (a) I am sure you can build a spreadsheet to do the same thing for nothing (b) this way of staking can quickly lead to the poor house imo.

Ferdy

Colt
Going by the title I imagine it's just a glorified loss recovery plan/calculator, in which case (a) I am sure you can build a spreadsheet to do the same thing for nothing (b) this way of staking can quickly lead to the poor house imo.
Exactly the thought that occurred to me.

Last edited:

retriever

Filly
It's not quite right or fair to call it a loss recovery system - more a staking tool.

It's a permutation of 4,845 four-folds from 20 selections.
Harks back to the days of doing the football pools !!

Still need to pick winners and level stakes would probably be simpler :D
But if you were willing to risk a set amount over 20 bets - could be a bit of fun.

Have a play here to see if your last 20 bets would have been 'enhanced' by doing them as 4-folds over a run of 20.

Last edited: