• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

15 Minute Madness

The biggest percentage of goals are generally scored in the final 15 minutes so laying the current score at 75 mins,if only a 1 goal difference,is a valid system. Any score beyond 2-1 or 1-2 I am reluctant to get involved in. A favourite starategy (using Betfair software and in play stats,3 or 4 shots on target before 20-30 minutes) is to lay 0-0 half time or the under 0.5 first half goals market. I also like to lay under 1.5 first half or the banker of 1-1 first half correct score as well. Laying is usually the better option due to small liability or risk. Also if 0-0 you can also lay under 2.5 goals asit will usually drop to 1.3 or 1.4 by 30-35 minutes. With the under 2.5 lay and good inplay stats you can back 1-1,0-2,2-0 if you believe more than one goal is likely in the second half. A good in play stats software is helpful too.

I pers find that laying the score market the odds are often a few ticks higher than the unders/overs market, therfor worse value, im sure there are exceptions.

Back