• Hi Guest, The software has been updated but I have not had a chance to tweak anything yet.
    It took longer than I had hoped, so I just turned it on and hope everything is OK
    If you spot anything that does not look rigfhyt then please let me know.
    Ark Royal
  • There seems to be a problem with some alerts not being emailed to members. I have told the hosts and they are investigating.
  • Hi Guest, If you are seeing that Lurker has appeared under your name then please take a look here to see why. AR

15 Minute Madness

vladilyich

Yearling
The biggest percentage of goals are generally scored in the final 15 minutes so laying the current score at 75 mins,if only a 1 goal difference,is a valid system. Any score beyond 2-1 or 1-2 I am reluctant to get involved in. A favourite starategy (using Betfair software and in play stats,3 or 4 shots on target before 20-30 minutes) is to lay 0-0 half time or the under 0.5 first half goals market. I also like to lay under 1.5 first half or the banker of 1-1 first half correct score as well. Laying is usually the better option due to small liability or risk. Also if 0-0 you can also lay under 2.5 goals asit will usually drop to 1.3 or 1.4 by 30-35 minutes. With the under 2.5 lay and good inplay stats you can back 1-1,0-2,2-0 if you believe more than one goal is likely in the second half. A good in play stats software is helpful too.

Kent Gill

Filly
I pers find that laying the score market the odds are often a few ticks higher than the unders/overs market, therfor worse value, im sure there are exceptions.