• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

The Rules

ArkRoyal

Administrator
The forum rules are straightforward and simple.

• 1. No Promoting of Services/Tipsters
    2. See Rule 1 above

We are building a community that is working together to beat the bookies and want new members to be a part of it.
New members are encouraged to take part in discussions and not just sit back and read what is being posted.
We do have an Inner Sanctum that may be made available to those members who take an active part on the forum discussions, at the discretion of the Mods.

AR

sounds fair to me too :)

bonne chance à tous

p.s where (if anywhere ) should i make my introduction/description etc?

Welcome aboard mate.
The more you take part in various discussions etc the more you will get out of the forum ;)

All the Best

AR

anyone with "mafia" in their name is subject to a 7 day ban.

On principal :naughty:

Lisa-MAfia_A5_Flyer.jpg

unless you've hotpants like Lisa :dance:

It was only a matter of time Kev. Try and overcome your obvious devastation and look at what you have created. To my knowledge on here there are no

Transvestites with a copy of the racing post and some darts
Elderly scamsters with golden bollocks
Heavily moustachioed kebab vendors with systems that involve dutching 7 of 8 runners and still losing!!
Deklee
the list is endless

........ you only have mouse to worry about really the rest is the elite of the elite

Horse racing is my passion, so I am glad to see it is well catered for. Hope I can make a contribution.

Back