• Hi Guest Just in case you were not aware I wanted to highlight that you can now get a free 7 day trial of Horseracebase here.
    We have a lot of members who are existing users of Horseracebase so help is always available if needed, as well as dedicated section of the fourm here.
    Best Wishes
    AR

Lucky 15

Can anyone tell me if im right or wrong?

• Im right

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • bookies right

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I placed a bet today a £1 lucky 15 with a £ 2.50 each way accumulator. I written non runner put on fav on the slip. I had 3 winners 8 to 1, 6 to 1, and 5 to 1 and have 1 non runner. The non runner was placed. So on my £1 lucky 15 I had 3 winners and a 7 to 4 placed horse. But I believe that if you have a non runner on the £ 2.50 each way accumulator it should be void so u should of had a £2.50 each way treble up. When the man behind the counter scanned my bet he told me it was paying over £ 1500 . But after been on the phone for over 15 minutes they tell me its only paying £591.18. Do you know if it is right?

Its just with them telling me im getting over £1500 because the non runner in the each way accumulator is void and I have the treble up. And 15 minutes later they tell me in getting £591.

Thanksfor your help pal

Just the three winners in the Lucky 15 works out at £592.56 (I worked it out as an E/W Patent), and the place accumulator is £15.44, so you have been short changed, by about £15. You would have been much better off with the non runner, well over £2000!

Back